So Kelsbabe didn't make me blog.... but she tagged me. And I'm glad she did.
Because....
I'm bored.
I like these little quiz thingys minus the usual random awkward question.
I'm not a writer. At all.
And this just requires answering.
Which I can do...... Most of the time.
So it works out.
A*AGE: 23
B*BIRTHDAY: July 19th
C*CANDY: Chocolate. Just chocolate.
D*DESSERT YOU LOVE: Peanut Butter anything.
E*EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Myself. My car. Talkings not my thing.
F*FAVORITE SONG: All time: La Cienega Just Smiled.
At this moment: Out of Tears, Rolling Stones Or Keep the Car Running, Arcade Fire.
G*GOLD OR SILVER: Both. Together.
H*HABIT: Habits rule me.
I*INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Guitar (I try). Recorder (who doesn't?).
J*JOB TITLE: Slave. To the PF. Anyone hiring? Please.....
K*KIDS: Want one. Need one. More then ever.
L*LOVE OR LUST: Anyone who answers Lust needs help.
M*MARRIED,SINGLE OR TAKEN: So? 23 and not married. Big deal.
N*NEXT TO YOU: My iPod.
O*ONE WISH: Knowledge.
P*PERSON YOU CALLED LAST:Banana Republic Customer Service. Bills. Ugh.
Q*QUOTES: "Chaos is a friend of mine." Dylan.
R*REASONS TO SMILE: Christmas. Guitar. Family. Sunsets. Crazyness. People. Drama. Words. Memories. Santa. Plenty to smile about. Always.
S*STEAK OR PORK: Chicken.
T*TURNS YOU ON: Ray-bans.
U*UNIQUE TALENT: Ping Pong. Its for sure unique. Like I'm really good.
V*VEGETABLE: Beets. Zucchini. Artichokes.
W*WOKE UP AT WHAT TIME TODAY: Physically or mentally? So different.
X*X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Arm. Wrist. Ankle. Collar bone.
Y*YOUR FAVORITE COLOR: Black.
Z*ZODIAC SIGN: Cancer.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
we fell into peer pressure. our blog is up...kinda? (i'll be posting soon, if baby cooperates)
love you!
thats a GREAT idea...move home already! Link's first word was ashie...i tell him about you everyday.
we miss you...come visit us
So I was watching this very interesting thing on the human brain. He said that table tennis is one of the best things you can do to exercise your brain and keep it healthy and young!! Crazy huh? I thought of you:) Maybe that's why you are so smart!
You are hilarious. I love you!
1. Your favorite color would be black
2. You and I are alike in many ways: 23 Not Married. BIG DEAL
3. Love Arcade Fire: Keep the Car Running. Love Arcade Fire. Period.
4. I love you and I feel like I know you much better now. Okay I knew you pretty well to begin with. I however didn't know you're fav. song, because it changes everyday by Twitter. Goodbye. Love you
i respect you.
.I want everyone to know who reads this blog, That I Thomas Nelson Stand Victoriously Undefeated above Ashlee in ping pong. i came into the game not warmed up at all and beat her, thats saying alot about my game...........sorry girl-bro but your just not the best. : )
hahaha tom's post. oh gosh.
babe...i love you and miss you very much...
Post a Comment