Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lately I...

want spring
make lists
visit thrift stores & antique stores too often
dont know
love flower printed anything
miss old friends
wear dresses
cant get enough Radiohead
miss home
have tons of ideas
need to drive
dont listen to enough Ryan Adams & Bob Dylan
am confused
just want to dance
have OCD
love Michael Jackson
dream too big
wish i knew Photoshop better
start project after project
dont hate my job
need to see more of my family that lives close to me
organize my to do lists instead of actually doing anything on them
dont think realistically
love my Provo friends
want a VW van
think Im over my Mac
want to fish
listen to less depressing music
try to write down random thoughts
want a baby
cant wait for summer
am scared
dont buy expensive things
buy lots of really cheap things
dont like staying up late as much as i used to
need to organize
am obsessed with old looking pictures
love my Maverick mug
decided I dont support the zoo

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yes, you should visit close family more... Let's fix that right now.... come to dinner tomorrow night.
Love you!
... and I would put my foot down on the vw van (unless I got your honda).

lck. said...

weird i want a baby too! i need a husband. hm. if i were a husband, where would i be?

Jordan Goodrich said...

Fish? Interesting. Last I remembered you couldn't stand touching a fish, and got bored after five minutes of me teaching you how to fly fish.

Linds said...

ash-you can never dream too big :)