
So my friend Maddie started doing monthly photo challenges. She is a great photographer and I have a lot to learn from her. Her first challenge was to take pictures of your top 5 favorite trees in your neighborhood.So here it is... but I cheated. These aren't exactly all in my neighborhood and I had too many favorites.
But whatev. It works.
.jpg)


.jpg)


5 comments:
Your doing great Ashlee, i love those pictures!
IS that last tree out in the fields? Because if it is I think I know which one it is. Love those old trees! Great pics!
ooh, i love them! i especially love the last one :) you take beautiful pictures ashlee, seriously!
also, you're welcome to think up challenges if you ever feel up to it! i have a little list, but i'm totally open to other suggestions. good game tonight :)
these are lovely! oh i miss you babe. if you are ever in st. george let me know if you want to have lunch or something. i'm always willing to drive to come see you!
those are gorgeous! haha you said whatev
Post a Comment