oh ashlee, i thought about you all day yesterday....hope the flight wasn't terrible. your dad said he was going to bump you up to first class with him, hopefully he did! we love you! your going to have such a fun experience. can't wait to see and hear all about it!!
It's all mental. You of all people can overcome it. I love you and I hope you enjoy this wonderful experience. I'll keep the fun on hold while you're gone.
5 comments:
oh ashlee, i thought about you all day yesterday....hope the flight wasn't terrible. your dad said he was going to bump you up to first class with him, hopefully he did! we love you! your going to have such a fun experience. can't wait to see and hear all about it!!
i hope you have a blast! be happy little lady.........
ps. youre really skinny in pictures....extra skinny. why?!?!
xo love.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I hope you know why I'm laughing.
I miss you I might be dead by the time you get back
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
It's all mental. You of all people can overcome it. I love you and I hope you enjoy this wonderful experience. I'll keep the fun on hold while you're gone.
Post a Comment