I leave Provo to say bye to my family this Sunday and I leave the country a week from tomorrow. This is what life has been like the last few days which is wonderful timing to get me all prepared for Italy...
My computer crashed.
I got in a wreck.
My grandpa had a stroke.
I got strep throat.
Now I have a head cold and my nose burns.
And... I just found out my car got booted.
Ok so.... I write this because I want to let everyone know that I am not a bad blogger and I actually do plan on updating this thing. But... until I get a new computer or get my old one fixed... it will have to wait. Hopefully Ill get something worked out before I go to Italy. Ok that's all.
Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, usually things come in 3s.... Sorry to hear about all your misadventures!
Ashlee! I found it! It took me a while cause I was spelling your name wrong. I can't believe all that stuff happened! And,... your bridals are so funny! At first I really thought you were engaged! Good post. Well I'm glad you have a blog. Ours in just Lanceandjen, So look it up!
Ashlee! I'm sad you're leaving! But I'm so jealous and excited for you! Hey you have to post on your "PF life"...so I can steal some pics from you! I hope you come back with an Italian accent...then The Pizza Factory will be the real thing! haha you'll find that PF's food is better than the real thing (Italian food that is)...
Weird? Something happened, a sickness before you were leaving? That is so bizarre. You're never sick, and things never go wrong with you. It must be fate...DON'T LEAVE.
Only joking. Have fun
God speed.
Hey there! Sorry about things going wrong for you. Now Italy will seem that much better compared to this last week in Provo. Can you please send me all the pics you have ( Clark and I, Hayleys B day, Us).
Much more gangster....
We're the "OG", ha
Post a Comment