which obviously won't be a problem as long as I plan on wearing this dress.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
My Bridals
Easter Sunday was big day for me. My bridals were taken in the front yard of our home after my dress (which was worn by both my sisters on their wedding day) was discovered in the back of the guest room closet downstairs. However, I have yet to find a husband....
which obviously won't be a problem as long as I plan on wearing this dress.



which obviously won't be a problem as long as I plan on wearing this dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that crowd of neighborhood children you're gathering is almost as unbelievable as that gown
I'm so glad you found our blog!! Ashlee come back! We haven't seen you forever! But we think abuot you alot and miss seeing ya. How is everything going?
That is really, really hot.
I have to say this is the GREATEST thing I have ever seen in my entire life. The bows, material, and even the stunning bead work is amazing. I am also wondering...Can I please borrow this when it comes time for me to walk down the aisle?
Hi Ash, This is Allison (Tenney) Bench. Love the dress! I tried my mom's on a while ago, but I don't think I'll be doing that again soon. Your dress is awesome though :) I'm so jealous you're going to Italy to study art. That is my dream!
Ashlee, I just found your blog! Those bridals are awesome! For about 1 second I thought they were real!
Post a Comment