WATCH OUT ITALY...
I will be in Rome for about three weeks, Florence for about two, and Venice for the last week or so. During that time I'll be studying Art History (which I am SO excited to learn more about).
I'm doing the program through UVSC with a group of about twenty. After the program ends I am traveling with 5 other girls. We will be going to Austria, Switzerland, and Paris. Hopefully during that time Ill get to do lots of outdoorsy stuff and see some of the country side of Europe.
I am really excited and scared at the same time. But I am for sure so so lucky to get the chance to do something like this so I am going to make it something unforgettable.
I thought a blog would be a good way to keep in touch and know what is going on with everyone back at home so I don't freak out and think that everything and everyone is going to change in the two months I'm gone. That could relieve a little stress... Yes, I am pathetic.
17 comments:
I am sooo jealous!!! This will be such an awesome experience. You are way lucky! I'm glad you did make a blog so we can see all the things you get to see!
You are so lucky. What awesome experience you are going to have. I hope you blog about it a lot so we can all hear where you've been and what you did. Mitch and I are living in Ivins. I'm glad you have a blog now!
Hey Ashlee...I'm blog stalking you:) I just had to write and tell you how amazing Italy is. You will love Rome...there isn't enough time in life to experience the beautiful city. Florence is so great! It has this whole romantic/historic feel to it...you can get lost in the beauty of that village. I never went to Venice but am jealous that you are. Paris is of course...fabulous as well. I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Good luck!
DOOONNNNNTTTT LLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAVVVVVVVEEEEE MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE.
Or take me with you k thanks bye.
ASHLEE!! k first of all I'm so envious that you are going to Italy!! That is awesome!!!second your the prettiest bride i have ever seen!! haha. and Third, I'm excited you have joined the blog world! I'm way better at keeping in touch via internet :)
Ashlee!! I am so happy you joined the world of blogging!! So I have an idea...how about you start the new phase of your life and stay home with Lex and Roscoe, and I will take your place in Italy!!:) Seriously, you are going to have a blast, and I am so excited for you. We are gonna miss you, but when you come back we will be living up north and you better be at our house so much that we wish you would go back to Europe!! Love ya!
Ashlee this is Whitney. I'm leaving this comment 1. so you can link to my blog, 2. because I'm so jealous about you going to Italy! Venice is so beautiful!...the only place I've been in Italy...I took hundreds of pics....you should take a nice camera for sure!
what the freak is up!!!? how you been? i stumbled across your blog and thought i would say HI!
Espy
Ashlee, Wow! I haven't seen you in ages! Traveling is so fun!! Sounds like you're life is full of exciting events! Good luck with everything and tell your family I say hi!
-Nikki (Macfarlane)
Thats so touching... Do you really want to know what all of us will be up to? You just started your blog and it already beats mine. You should make a post about me beating you in everything....
Ashlee! I am happy to see you started a blog! It will be so great to be able to keep in touch! I miss you! And can I just say that I am green with envy about your next 2 months! What I wouldn't do to go with you! Serisously. You are going to have an amazing time.
Don't be scared (until you see Kels pop out of your luggage--I'll pay the over-weight fees). It'll be awesome!
Is a little weird that you have all these young friends' links and then Kelsey's Mother? I don't know...I think it is.
I went 3 years ago. I was in Italy for 2 weeks and only in Paris for 3 days. I want to go back so bad. Whenever we went out to eat in Italy we had to double check our bill because the waiter's were regularly overcharging us or putting things on our receipt that we didn't purchase, so watch out for that. Also the friend we were with had his backpack stolen off the bus. The guy behind him snagged it from under the seat and got off the bus before anyone realized. Just BE CAREFUL! Still jealous your going though!
So, I just wanted to say hi cuz i found your blog. Sounds like you are doing good, and you will have a blast in Italy. It's amazing!
Lynds
Wow! Rome...That is awesome. I was so excited to find your blog, I will keep an eye on it for sure. by the way, (Amy Ence) I wasn't sure you would recognize my last name.
Ash time to put up a new post! You tease me by starting this thing up and then leave me hanging day after day when I check this! You better do better when you are over in Italy.
this is very exciting. one place i never made it to last spring.. jealous of you! have a blast.
Post a Comment