Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ciao Venice

So... I had to say goodbye to Venice which has to be one of the most amazing cities on earth. But before we left, Emily Nelson my amazing friend and a talented photographer, took a few fun pics of Ariana and I all dressed up.
Look at them here:
http://www.mlephotography.blogspot.com/

I will blog about my whole experience when I get home in a week and a half.
There is so much to say about my trip!
Ciao!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey those pictures are gorgeous. You look amazing! And you look so happy, I am sure that being in Venice helps that a little! I was wondering if you are available because I have a really cute brother-in-law I would love to hook you up with! let me know ASAP!And I told my husband, that because of your blog I want to go to Italia, he thanks you for that! haha

Trent and Jen said...

Love the pics! I stole that loro song for my blog... :) it's good!

erica said...

i can't believe your already coming home....YEAH! we can't wait to see you.

missy said...

You look GREAT. I love those pictures. I can't wait for you to come home. I'll be home that Saturday, so I'll call you for sure when I get home...

LOVE YOU

Kit said...

Ash you little super model! I love the pics. I can't wait to see you, and more than anything I can't wait for a babysitter....right!? Ok I know that you have a life, but atleast come visit me and the kids a lot okay!

Blake Bench said...

What a wonderful experience for you! I hope you never forget it. It's fun to read about all the places and people you are seeing. you're living my dream!

Hayley Jane said...

Hi! wow facebook friends and now blogger friends i love it! and i love all of your pictures it looks like you had so much fun!

p.s.Guess whos coming back to utah for fall....me!!