Oh wow! I can't believe the beautiful places you got to see. I bet that the people that live there take it for granted. If they only knew... I am glad you are back, my brother-in-law comes to town quite frequently. If you want you can email me your number and I can have him call you when he comes to town. 4freedomtravel@gmail.com
Lol! Good I was hoping that you would remember! I am good. Not as good as you! Studying abroad in Italy has been a huge dream of mine!! Can I join you!! If you don't mind me asking...how much did it cost you? Right now I am just enjoying my summer. The past 10 years has gone by so fast I dont even remember much!! Ha. We will have to continue writing like old times!! I would love to hear what you have been doing!! When do you get home? We will have to get together sometime!
2 comments:
Oh wow! I can't believe the beautiful places you got to see. I bet that the people that live there take it for granted. If they only knew... I am glad you are back, my brother-in-law comes to town quite frequently. If you want you can email me your number and I can have him call you when he comes to town. 4freedomtravel@gmail.com
Glad you're back safe and sound!
Lol! Good I was hoping that you would remember! I am good. Not as good as you! Studying abroad in Italy has been a huge dream of mine!! Can I join you!! If you don't mind me asking...how much did it cost you? Right now I am just enjoying my summer. The past 10 years has gone by so fast I dont even remember much!! Ha. We will have to continue writing like old times!! I would love to hear what you have been doing!! When do you get home? We will have to get together sometime!
Post a Comment