Friday, June 20, 2008

Side trips from Florence

TUSCANY
We rode bikes around the rolling hills and wine vineyards of Tuscany. It was beautiful!
Photobucket

Photobucket

SIENA
We went to Siena for a day to see the art and cathedral there. It's such a cool old town. The tiny streets were really quiet and fun to wonder around. The cathedral there was my favorite out of all the others we saw....love the black and white stripes of course.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PISA AND CINQUE TERRE
I absolutely loved the beaches and little villages at Cinque Terre... and the Pesto Pizza!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

shawfamily said...

K so i'm so jealous. All your pictures are so awesome. I wish I could go back there. Europe is awesome. I"m glad you got to get away and go do something like that. I miss you ash. Call me sometime k. love ya

Tavish and Amie Calico said...

my across the street neighbor,
Your pictures are very beautiful, as are you. I love Italy and wish I could live there. You can just live that dream for me and everyone else who has that same desire. :)
-Amie