I loved looking at your pics, I went on study abroad to Italy, and France and derek and I went to Switzerland germany and austria last summer so we have some of the exact same pics I thought was really fun to see someone else in the exact spot halfway around the world. It looks like you had so much fun and your pictures are really beautiful you are very artistic.
Thanks Ashlee! I have been checking out your trip to Europe and I have to admit I am SOO JEALOUS! The photos you took there are incredible! You look so pretty!
2 comments:
I loved looking at your pics, I went on study abroad to Italy, and France and derek and I went to Switzerland germany and austria last summer so we have some of the exact same pics I thought was really fun to see someone else in the exact spot halfway around the world. It looks like you had so much fun and your pictures are really beautiful you are very artistic.
Thanks Ashlee! I have been checking out your trip to Europe and I have to admit I am SOO JEALOUS! The photos you took there are incredible! You look so pretty!
Post a Comment