OK so I know I went on this trip to Europe way too long ago to still be posting pictures and talking about it... BUT, I haven't had a computer to do so.
So while I have one, I am going to finally get this over with and put the rest of my pictures up.
Then, I promise I'm done with the Europe blogging and I'll become a real blogger.... hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Ashlee. I dont know if you remember me but My name is Mandy Rigby. I met you through Peggy. We used to write a long time ago. Anyway I was just seein how you were doing! looks like your doing alot of traveling! Anyway hope to hear back from you.
K so how about I know Mandy Rigby!?? Crazy! Anyways, I love the pics, and I loved hanging out with you this weekend. Come see us when you get back up North. Bring your Euro umbrella and lets take some pics of Lex!
let's really always be euro bloggers. just blog about italy the rest of our blogging lives. it would make people so mad. and it would be hilarious.
i'm about to do the word verification thing. want to know something funny? i always get them wrong. i don't even want to know what that means
You sisters don't need to feel ashamed to talk about your missions... Want to know something crazy? I never get the word verification thing wrong cause i have amazing vision
Hey ash! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!So this is a few days late but I have a good excuse... I was up on beaver mountain for our family reunion all weekend so i couldn't call n wish you a happy birthday.. and I went to call you today but realized I didn't have your number .. weird??? It must have accidently gotten erased or something.. so text it to me soon as you get this k:) well anyways happy birthday. hope you had a good day.. and don't be a stranger k .. we need to chat n catch up :)
Post a Comment