Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Post

Hi. Here is my update....As you can see...I bought a Mac (all on my own, thank you) and I love love love it.
I still work at Pizza Factory and I still love it. Ya? So?
I start substitute teaching next week to figure out if I think I am capable of being a teacher.
I am now paying my first bill ever. Therefore, my family can no longer call me spoiled.
I read Breaking Dawn and hated it.
I'm writing my own ending...Edward breaks up with Bella and turns me into a vampire.
I've started listening to records in my room and I am loving the sound quality.
My current top five artists/bands are (in no particular order, besides number 1 of course):
Ryan Adams
The Velvet Underground
Bob Dylan

Conor Oberst/Bright Eyes

Wilco

They all make me very happy!
I'm still addicted to Diet Coke. Thanks Mom.
My nieces and nephews are still my favorite thing about life.
I miss Italy like crazy.
I am dreading winter in Provo (maybe I should move back to St. George....?)

And best news of all.....
I have a new darling nephew named Tyler! Congrats Ju. I am SO happy this all finally worked out. I am so happy he is in our family.
I love this boy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Congrats on being on your own...baby steps, you don't want to be on your own until you absolutely have to, right? Interested in a date?

shawfamily said...

I'm happy you updated... :)I didn't know julie adopted.. that's so awesome.. I've always wanted to do that and get a little black baby ha.. Tell her congrats. Next time you're down we all need to go to dinner .. good luck with teaching.. :)just like your mom.. gonna be teachin.. :)

erica said...

ah...man i can't wait see that little guy. he is so cute!

Ali J said...

How cute!!! That baby is adorable! Another BOY??! How fun though. That's so cool you get to substitute teach! Well I'm glad to see an update and a pic of you:)

Kit said...

HAHA!!! I loved this post, and I am so glad to hear that someone else has some taste in good books. I want to hear your version of Breaking Dawn.....Hilarious!

But yeah, I will still be in the front of the line to see the movie twilight come november. It's a date.