Friday, August 8, 2008

I don't get it...

How does everyone have so much time to blog!?!?
I keep telling myself I will keep this thing updated but it is a constant battle. I can't even keep up to date on everyone else's blogs or my own comments for that matter.
Someone please tell me how it's done. That would be great.
Thanks.

5 comments:

carly k said...

All it basically requires is having no life.

Molly said...

gosh ashlee.
its so easy.
the key is to have no life at all.
it also helps to have a blackberry so if you ARE a productive person, you can blog while your professors blab.

ariana said...

get arthritis and then you will have time. what i want to know is how do you get people to leave comments? i am so lame in the blogger world. if the blogging network was high school, i'd be wearing head gear.

Jer & Mick said...

get google reader and add all your friends blog sites on it. it tells you when there is a new post, so you don't waste time looking at blogs blogs that youve already read. It makes blogging faster

Kit said...

Stop complaining and do a new post ASh!! Or just come visit me!