Friday, September 5, 2008

I belong in the 60's.

Never in my life have I realized how much i look like my mom and sisters until I saw this website on my friends blog. This is SO their high school yearbook pictures.




7 comments:

Jules said...

Isn't it great to know that you look just like your beautiful sister. I have two things to say, Ryan Adams needs a haircut and I don't approve of the words to his songs. Love you!! Ju

Anonymous said...

Cool hair! You would have fit in great in any era! I am going to check it out.

shawfamily said...

Love the new do's ash! totally you. I think you woulda fit in just great! ha.. So halle is like 10 months now and she doesn't even know you ash. That isn't right ha... you need to come play with us:) love ya hope everythings goin good

Jen said...

HEY!!! I am totally offended!!! You will not see the 'West Valley Claw' anywhere in my pictures! Julie's pics?... well, that's another story!

missy said...

Ashlee, those are the greatest pictures I have ever seen. I want you to really do do all those hairstyles...It would be the best day of my life if I saw you like that. Gorgeous girl...haha

Kelsey said...

new top picture=super artsy.

Kit said...

HOly Cow. Those bottom three pics look just like Julie and Jenn's back in the day.......um gorgeous:) I love it!