Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hi. Some help please. Thanks.

I've been talking about cutting my hair again for the past year. I need some help.
Every girl says yes. Every guy says no.
Tell me...
(Sorry about the low quality picture.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

a girls' gonna do what a girls' gonna do! we always grow it out and cut it off over and over again, it's our nature, I love your hair long, but I know the need to cut it and it's cute short too. Good luck, I hate deciding! I finally got input from my husband the day after I cut it off that he prefers long hair...great!

Ali J said...

I'm no help. I like it both ways so just do whatever you feel girlie.

carly k said...

Whatever you choose to do, at least you will be in good hands!!

carly k said...

Oh, and, I played Ryan Adams at 25 Main the other morning just for you!

erica said...

chris votes no. i vote either, although its always the same story for me....i want to cut my hair, and i like it for awhile and then decide i want long hair again. so??? im not really any help. why dont we see you more?

shawfamily said...

I don't know what it is with guys n long hair.. but for sure you have my vote to chop it.. you looked sooooo cute with short hair.. I loved it.. you should totally do it!!! LOve ya ash.. hope everythings goin good with ya

JEREMY & JENNY NELSON said...

I kind of like the 80's dos you have going in your previous post.. my votes for that ;)