.jpg)
Hi. I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world.
My sister in law, Kristin, wanted some vintage pictures of the family so figured I would give it a try.... they turned out SO darling! At least I think so.
These are the first few I have worked on.....
And PS- I have no idea what I'm doing in photoshop so just ignore the random white spots.... I'm workin' on it alright.....

.jpg)

5 comments:
ashlee these are way cute!! you did a great job babe.
WOW WOW WOW! Those are awesome!
how adorable! Good job!
ash you did such a good job...they are darling!
Ash I swear that I left a comment on this already and now I don't know where the heck it is. I think that it said something along the lines of THANK YOU and I love these. You guys did such an amazing job!! Seriously, I can't wait to plaster them all over my house. You have serious natural talent!! Love you
Post a Comment