Oh my goodness!!! They are adorable! Is Ju just lovin that boy? I'm so happy for her.
Oh they are precious. That is great that you get to hold them and send them home when they are cranky. And who takes all the pictures of you, like the one in your header? It's amazing, but you are gorgeous so why wouldn't it be?
They are adorable. I fell in LOVE with Tyler this weekend and I just saw little Ivy...so cute.I have a cure for your baby hungriness (new word, yes). COme on over and babysit Roscoe man for a few hours. That ought ot do it! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! They are adorable! Is Ju just lovin that boy? I'm so happy for her.
Oh they are precious. That is great that you get to hold them and send them home when they are cranky. And who takes all the pictures of you, like the one in your header? It's amazing, but you are gorgeous so why wouldn't it be?
They are adorable. I fell in LOVE with Tyler this weekend and I just saw little Ivy...so cute.
I have a cure for your baby hungriness (new word, yes). COme on over and babysit Roscoe man for a few hours. That ought ot do it! :)
Post a Comment