Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oh the Randomness...

Lauren tagged me.
Not sure exactly how this one works but....

Here's randomness:
  1. I secretly wish I was as creative and artistic as Lauren. She's incredible. And Emily too.
  2. I hate change. And change hates me.
  3. I'm a sucker for a weeping guitar.
  4. I have high levels of testosterone. Ya so? It explains my competitive side perfectly.
  5. I am turning more and more into my mother every day. And I hope it continues. She's perfect.
  6. I daydream too much. Pretty sure I start to believe it's real sometimes too.
  7. .....Like how my current boyfriends are Captain Jack Sparrow, Edward, Ryan Adams and Bob Dylan.
  8. There is nothing I hate more then when people are quick to judge or when they talk bad about other people. I wish everyone could keep those things to themselves. Life would be easier.
  9. I hate shoes. So bad. I'm supposed to love shoes and own lots of them right?.... I'm a girl. But I'd be SO happy if I could just wear sandals or flip flops every day... forever.
  10. I went to five years of girls camp and loved every second of it.
  11. Making to do lists is a hobby of mine.
  12. 12 is my favorite number. So, I'll stop here.
I'm tagging... My sisters: Jen, Kristin, Erica,
...and Julie(if she knew how to blog).

4 comments:

Linds said...

gotta love girl's camp and guitars :)

Kit said...

Awesome post Ash and Thanks for the tag! You crack me up!

mle photography said...

number 8 is one of the reasons why i think you are incredible...
also, you are SO creative, i'm not sure what you're talking about :) i love youu

lck. said...

wait you have high levels of testosterone too? i wish i was kidding so id seem less creepy but its true- one more thing we share haha. i love you!