Friday, January 16, 2009

Down that old Hippie Highway.

So. My entire life I have gone through these phases........
Actually more like obsessions.
More like overload, almost out of control, and border line addiction type obsessions.

Like lately....

Headbands. Peace signs. bracelets.

I can't get enough.
I wish I could get away with wearing a headband everyday.
And I dont care if everyone else is currently into peace signs.... I LOVE them.

Bob Dylan.



So this one is not just a phase.
Not in the slightest.

I will love him forever.

Oh and Record Hunting.
Its so exciting and so much fun.
I have a pretty good collection going so far.

Del Taco. Del Taco. Del Taco.
I think I may have taken my Del Taco obsession too far.
I eat an egg and cheese burrito at least once and sometimes twice a day.
Really though... Its just SO good.
Try it. Anyone who likes eggs needs to try it. Its perfect.



REPEAT SONGS AS OF LATE:
Keep The Car Running -Arcade Fire
New York, New York (Loft Sessions Version) -Ryan Adams
Space City -Drive-by Truckers
Baba O'Riley -The Who & The Pearl Jam cover
Huck's Tune - Bob Dylan
Oh and like fifty other Dylan songs.

No comments: