Thursday, April 9, 2009

Park+Pictures+PF girls

Hannah, Heather, and I soaked up the sun, warm weather, and happiness the other day.

We ate lots of food, candy, & chocolate.
We were supposed to be doing crafts.
We people watched so much it was creepy.
We tried to figure out what a foreign (or maybe not foreign?) family was trying to do.
We talked about Pizza Factory, of course.
We, well I, spilled my diet coke at least 5 times.
We tried to figure out why people say "Go Fly a Kite".
We wanted to be flying a kite
We listened to Salt N' Peppa and LFO.
We took lots of fun pictures.
We loved it, want to quit work and do it every day.

Good day.

10 comments:

Kit said...

So cute. love your shades. love your dress!

Anonymous said...

Your blog inspires me.

erica said...

cute friends. i love summer. can't wait for it to get here...for good

Hannah said...

hey thankks erica. ashlee...please dont go to st george...ill give you my tip out for a week and let you sit at lunch with us! ps..love you.

Erin said...

Oh I am so jealous that you guys are having fun together. I miss you all tons. If you invite me next time i will bring Wes and let you hold him!

mle photography said...

can we take pictures and giggle when i see you on tuesday? oh my goodness im so excited.

missy said...

I. AM. IN. SHOCK. THAT. YOUR. DRESS. IS. NOT. BLACK!!!!

But babe, it looks great on you. Love you and let's keep working on our plan...

missy said...

It will happen, we will make it.

Opportunity of a LIFETIME!!!!!! LET'S GO!

Madsen Updates said...

i need to see you...
i miss you...
come visit...ASAP!
p.s. you're looking stunning as always

missy said...

I like new posts. Thanks.