Sunday, May 10, 2009

My mother is beautiful.


And I am so thankful for her.
She is the most loving, forgiving, non judgmental, sincere, perfect person I know.
I love you Mom.
Happy Mothers Day!

And happy Mothers Day to the other mothers in my life... Jen, Julie, Kristin & Erica.
I couldn't ask for better sisters. Love all of you so much.

Cant wait for our fun girls getaway this weekend!

6 comments:

Ali J said...

She is beautiful and so are you! Cute pic!

Madsen Updates said...

it's true...all of it!!
love you both!!!

erica said...

cute post. darling picture! can't wait for this weekend, yeah!

Kit said...

I love that mother of ours! SO excited for this weekend!

missy said...

YAY! New post, Love it.
Love you, Love your mom.

You're great.
Let's party!!!

Jules said...

Haven't heard from you on the family reunion?!? Love that picture!