Whoa... Ash! It's Jaime Packham (well not anymore of course) LOOONNGG story but my sis-in-law wanted maternity pics similar to some Nicole Carmen did and sent me her blog link. I saw Chris's pictures and knew it really was a small world after all. I noticed there was a comment by an Ashlee and figured. Anyway. I had fun reading through your blog. You are such a beautiful fun-spirited chicka as you always have been. I still love your family... Email me so I can send you an invite to my blog! jaimeboyce@gmail.com
7 comments:
Aren't they the BEST?! I am so excited for the new album and to see them at the end of summer.
Who the heck are those hippies?
oh my I was so sad when Michael Jackson died. Oh the talent to waste.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU!!!
Suggestion:
Move to St. George.
We'll hang everyday.
Then you won't miss out on anything.
XOXO
thanks for the comment babe! you need to update your blog so i can stalk pqow8ep98 i mean see what's going on with your life. love you babeeee
Whoa... Ash! It's Jaime Packham (well not anymore of course) LOOONNGG story but my sis-in-law wanted maternity pics similar to some Nicole Carmen did and sent me her blog link. I saw Chris's pictures and knew it really was a small world after all. I noticed there was a comment by an Ashlee and figured. Anyway. I had fun reading through your blog. You are such a beautiful fun-spirited chicka as you always have been. I still love your family...
Email me so I can send you an invite to my blog!
jaimeboyce@gmail.com
Post a Comment