Monday, May 5, 2008

Assisi

Google it. Only problem is... pictures don't give it justice.
Assisi is this little medieval town about two hours out of Rome. Everything about that place feels like a dream. The streets, doors, flowers, view, everything... it just doesn't seem real. By far my favorite thing I've seen so far...

4 comments:

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

That place (what's the name again?).....it looks sweet...like a scene out of a movie. Are you going around to all these places with your classes? OH yeah and the Hot Italian MAN and YOU make a cute couple!

Brandon & Keia Blake said...

I am so jealous that you are in Italy! I was wondering where you went cus' your car is at your mom's and yet I never would see you! But then I stumbled across your blog and got all the answers! Well I hope you have fun!

Trent and Jen said...

hello... more pics please!
Love you!

mle photography said...

you are sitting across from me and ariana trying to find things for us to do here in florence. we have three words for you: 99 cent paradise.