Happy Mothers Day Mom!
I am more homesick for my Mom then anyone or anything else right now. And it's not just because it's mothers day because it has been that way since the day I got to Italy.
She is my favorite, most influential person on this earth. I look up to her in every way... for everything. I don't know anyone that is more close to being perfect then my mom... ya I know... I am biased. But it's true. She has been through so much and throughout it all...I don't think I have heard her say a bad thing about any one else in my entire life. In fact, most of the time she is defending and standing up for anyone that has ever wronged her. She is always positive. She cares about everyone... seriously, everyone. She is genuine and sincere. She does everything in her power ...always... to make sure that the people she loves (and the ones that she doesn't) are happy. I love talking to her so much... about everything. I love making fun of the way she drives away with the gas pump still in her car. Or when she cant find her sunglasses when they are on her head, or her phone when I am talking to her on it. She is highly entertaining. I love her so much. Ok I could go on and on but I will stop bragging about my beautiful mother.
Mom, You are my hero in every way.
I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree with everything! She is amazing and absolutely hilarious! She is like this perfect little package, and I bet you miss her like crazy. I love that you are having such a blast!
I bet you miss me more, you just don't want to make Mom feel bad.
You told me I was your hero! What? You can't change your mind just cuz you're in another country and I can't deny you meals... whatever!
She is pretty great. We are blessed to have such an example to follow.
Love and miss you tons!
i love your new header. i hope your having a ball! xo
Post a Comment