OHHHHH! I'm asking questions... lots of questions! This is utterly UNacceptable! No, really, it's not. Have fun! Where did you meet him? Is he Italian? How do you communicate... and don't tell me with 'nonverbals' cuz that's just gross! Love you and miss you SO much. The girls miss their favorite babysitter, and I miss my best friend!
Wow! That is exactly what I pictured to happen in Italy... I guess in my dreams it was ME that it was happening to, but I will have to live vicariously through you on this one! You GO GIRL!
k so who is the hottie!!! talk about having a real vacation in europe! meeting some handsome romantic guy to swoop you off your feet! ... I need details
8 comments:
OHHHHH! I'm asking questions... lots of questions! This is utterly UNacceptable! No, really, it's not. Have fun! Where did you meet him? Is he Italian? How do you communicate... and don't tell me with 'nonverbals' cuz that's just gross!
Love you and miss you SO much. The girls miss their favorite babysitter, and I miss my best friend!
k I need a full update email right this very second. log into your gmail I need an email ash. NOW. PLEEEASE I have to know EVERYTHING. Love you.
I think I just stopped breathing. How handsome is he!!???!!!
Wow! That is exactly what I pictured to happen in Italy... I guess in my dreams it was ME that it was happening to, but I will have to live vicariously through you on this one! You GO GIRL!
DANG!!!! your awesome :)
UM...Gorgeous!!! Is that the kind of "art" you are studying over there?! If so....Sign me up....J/K My STG Hottie will have to do:)....Um yeah...
k so who is the hottie!!! talk about having a real vacation in europe! meeting some handsome romantic guy to swoop you off your feet! ... I need details
Umm..I'm with Kelsey. Details, details. You can't leave me waiting on such a great looking gentleman, with no details. Hurry...
Post a Comment