Music in my car.
Gas stations...mostly Maverick
My Mom!
Pizza Factory.
Clean feet.
Clean public restrooms.
Anything clean.
Running errands.
FAMILY!
Running errands.
FAMILY!
My phone.
Kelsey Jensen.
Diet coke. Diet coke. Diet coke.
Texting.
Electronics of any kind.
PF girls.
Eating at PF 3 times a day.
Photoshop.
Downloading music.
Driving.
My jeans!
Free water.
Water "no gas".
Sparks 2.
Eighties/Dancing. Pathetic.
Sushi.
Joe Vera's.
The dollar.
Peanut butter.
"Ashlee" time.
Carbs. NOT.
Serving.
The Utah Jazz!
"Ashlee" time.
Carbs. NOT.
Serving.
The Utah Jazz!
6 comments:
WTF Ash. I miss you so much and I'm so glad you miss me. I feel like you forgot about me. I'm going to write you a detailed email of my life as soon as I get off work tonight.
sometimes i almost start texting you I miss seeing
"butch" on my phone.
ahhhhh I love you.
Hmm...my name must be in a very small print about things you miss...right?
How's Italy?
When you come home there will be so many things you will miss about Italy!
I love that picture of you at the top. I never wanted to go to Italy before, but now you have made up my mind, it is on my list of places to visit when I am rich and famous.
Well...he's FINALLY here!! And i survived labor to a nine and a half pounder! It was CRAZY, but SO worth it!!! I wish you were here to see him...he is the most precious thing in the whole world. I am so in love with him. He needs to meet his aunt ashie...Italy looks ugly and lame, and I bet your hating every second so just come home already...
I loved this! THe water "no gas" cracked me up, becuase I remember getting so sick of that. I mean who likes that weird water anyways???...Oh wait that's right...Your dad does. It must be a rich thing or something.
Post a Comment