We already have way too many inside jokes. We have already told eachother way too much. We are already planning a road trip. We already wear matching clothes. We already finish each others sentences. We have had too much ice cream together. And well... we have just walked up too many flights of stairs together to have only known each other a week. Seriously though. We made a pact as a room that if we have an option of taking the stairs, we have to do it. And we have stuck to it. Which means... If we forget something from the room... on the 5th (but really 6th) floor... we have to take the stairs to get it. And we have to listen to each other complain about it the whole way. But it's fun. They are amazing. And Italy is amazing. I can't believe the things I am seeing here.
Anyway... this is us...



Anyway... this is us...

3 comments:
Actually you havent been eating a lot of ice cream together because Ariana is a weird vegan. In case you forgot.. So, she probably had to find sorbet or whatever it is she HAS to eat.
That is so awesome Ash! We are so glad that you are having such a great time. We just got back from julie's house...It wasn't the same without you there! Love you.
I just got teary eyed. I've never been so jealous in my life. when you guys get back can we all be best friends:( I knew I would be replaced but I'm glad you're having fun:)
Post a Comment