Thursday, July 24, 2008

"I wish you would...."

Meet my one true love....
.....Ryan Adams

He is a genius.
Listen to it. Love it. Live it.

9 comments:

missy said...

Thank you for sharing this...
I know how hard it is for you....

Katie Woods said...

Hey Ashlee! Long time! The pics on your blog are awesome. If you're interested, my blog is at www.katiewoods.blogspot.com

Take care!

Kit said...

You crack me up Ash! It is crazy how ever since you shared your love for Ryan Adams with me, I have ran into two people who have told me that he is one of their favs. I am not an expert on great music these days, because my CD player is always blasting Lexi's tunes, but I have to say I like him!

P.S. That picture of you and him, you look GORGEOUS!

mle photography said...

i love you and i love ryan adams and i love you two together. i also love the picture on top of your blog...what the model? ok you need to come over tomorrow...i'm back in provo! bike riding? yes please!

Ali J said...

Hi LOVE!! Miss ya:)

ariana said...

yo yo. this is a surprising post. i love surprises. um look i got a new blog! you totally missed my other one. oh you didn't know i even deleted it? this is weird. ciao

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was just wondering if you were interested in meeting my brother-in-law. He saw your blog and really wants to go out. email me at apratt@encegroup.com

Jer & Mick said...

It was so much fun seeing you this past weekend! It's funny cuz on the ride up I said...I hope we see Ashlee! And we did!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I love that head picture of you!