Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bored.

Where is your cell phone? Across my room. Charging.
Your Hair? Not done. Frizzy. Wavey. As usual. Which I'm totally ok with.
Work? Miss it. Weird.
Your Father? Took me to lunch today. Love him.
Your Favorite Thing? Nieces & Nephews.
Your Dream Last Night? Probably something disturbing. Usually.
Your Favorite Drink? DC South (Diet Coke Remix).
Your Dream Car? Land Rover.
The Room Your In? My room. It has a balcony. Big deal.
Your Fears? Lightning. Creepy Crawlers. Blood. Impulses. Pain. Love.
What do you want to be in 10 years? Mom. Homemaker. Blogger. Wife. Happiness Giver.
Who did you hang out with last night? My car. Ryan Adams.
What your not good at? Not being good at things.
Muffin? Nah. Donuts? Cookies?...Sure.
One of your Wish List Items? Nikon D300. Ya Right.
Where you grew up? Lovely St. George.
Last thing you did? Read lyrics.
What you are wearing? Italy sweatshirt. Pizza Factory Tshirt. Shorts. Slippers.
What aren't you wearing? Jewelry. Wedding ring.
Your Pet? Tiny still has my heart.
Your Computer? iMac. Like it. Love it. Bought it myself.
Your life? Certainly uncertain.
Your Mood? Changes. Lots.
Missing? Comfort.
What are you thinking about right now? Good conversations.
Your Car? ...is my best friend. Seriously no joke.
Favorite Color? Black.
When was the last time you really laughed with meaning? Just barely. To myself. I like laughing.
Last time you cried? A few days ago. Crying sucks. But it was needed.
School? Done. No?...Should I go back? Help.
Least Favorite Weather? Snow. Ice. Slush. Provo in the winter.
Soup? Tomorrow's... potato bacon. Good but it makes my tummy hurt.
Book? Bob Dylan lyric book. Beautiful.
Movie? Not my thing. But girly things.
Music? Yes please.
Tags? Hmm...Jen. Kristin. Kelsey. Missy. If you want.

3 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

I had the craziest dream about you last night...all i remember was being at the hospital with you and you just had a baby girl!!!! weird...is there something you need to tell me?

Anonymous said...

I totally believe that the thing you're not good at is...not being good at stuff. I can see that about you. You are too cute, I loved reading all that about you.

lck. said...

you are sort of adorable. no wait really adorable.

lauren x